Services for the Elderly
Wright Tax Solutions, LLC is your tax provider, not your son's or niece's tax provider.
We want your experience with us to be as convenient and stress-free as possible. Our services include the following:
- Meeting you at your residence community. You don't have to come to us.
- We set up appointments
in advance, so you know when we are coming.
- Pre-tax season meetings are available to discuss your year-end tax
- At our first meeting, we will go over your prior year tax return and discuss your current year situation.
are happy to have any of your family members present at meetings. At your request, we can provide additional copies
of your tax return to family members assisting you with your personal matters.
- We can provide you with an tax
quesionnaire that is pre-set with your individual data, to make preparation for our tax meeting easier for
you. (This requires you to provide us with a copy of your prior year tax return, before January.)
- Once the return
is prepared, we will again meet with you at your residence to go over the tax return. Make sure you understand
the return before you sign it.
- Electronic filing is available, if you qualify. If not, we will mail your
return for you. No need for you to stand in line at the post office.
- If you need to make quarterly estimated
tax payments, we will meet with you quarterly to complete these payments. Then mail the payments for you.
Most importantly, we will provide you with an engagement letter outlining the services we provide and the FIXED
FEE PRICE, prior to performing any services for you. You will know before we start the process, how much the
return will cost, and what will be covered.